Travel & Weather Alerts: Hurricane Ian
The storm has moved offshore/away from Florida and is no longer a threat to the state. We will continue to update this page with hyper-local information from travel sources in the impacted areas as they become available.
For hotel and lodging availability throughout the state, please click here.
For visitors traveling through the area or staying during severe weather, visit the Leon County Emergency information Portal for the most up to date, critical information on the response from sandbag locations to local road closures and availability of shelters.
- Visit FloridaDisaster.org for the latest on the state’s response actions.
- Follow FLSERT on Twitter for real-time updates from the State’s Emergency Response Team.
- The National Hurricane Center for the latest forecast information.
- Florida 511 has the latest on traffic conditions.
- Go to Alert Florida to sign up for emergency alerts and other public safety notifications in your community.
- Expedia Emergency Accommodations Module for real-time hotel and lodging availability throughout the state.
- Businesses offering services and assistance for Floridians impacted by Hurricane Ian can be found here.