The Social Distancer Itinerary
Looking for a fun way to explore Tallahassee while maintaining a safe social distance? This plan is for you.
- Open For Takeout
- Restaurants are “Open for Takeout!” From pizza and beer to fine dining and deserts… local restaurants have some very creative ways for you to enjoy delicious food by take-out or delivery. Use this handy map locator and we guarantee you won’t be hungry for long!
- Pup Walks
- Not only does your pup need to get out and play, so do you! Grab your leash and take your dog for a long walk around Lafayette Heritage Trail.
- Goodwood Museum & Gardens
- Tour the grounds of Goodwood Museum & Gardens. The majestic oaks draped in Spanish moss provide the perfect backdrop for photos… and the grounds are FREE to wander at your leisure.
- Tallahassee Nurseries
- Shopping is good for the soul. Stroll the expansive collection of native plants, beautiful flowers and greenhouses at Tallahassee Nurseries, recently named the Best Garden Center by Southern Living magazine. Start an herb garden, get a bird feeder or plant some new flowers… the choices are almost endless.
Explore Parks & Trails
Walk, run, paddle or bike along the 700+ miles of trails. View all trails at Trailahassee.com or explore one of these county parks:
- Fred George Greenway
- JR Alford Greenway
- Miccosukee Canopy Greenway
- Orchard Pond Greenway
- St Marks Headwaters Greenway
- Anita Davis Preserve at Lake Henrietta
- J Lee Vause Park
- Gil Waters Preserve at Lake Munson
- Jackson View Park
- Martha Wellman Park
- Okeeheepkee Prairie Park
Activities From Home
- Tallahassee Symphony Orchestra
- Relax to the soothing tones from the Tallahassee Symphony Orchestra from the comfort of home with TSO @ Home.
- Rising Om Yoga Betton
- Take a virtual yoga class from the safety of your own home through Rising Om Yoga’s virtual studio.
- Explore the Arts at Home
- Online streaming services and virtual spaces offer you more ways to stay connected and engaged with Tallahassee’s cultural organizations and artists. The Council on Culture and Arts is adding new online events all the time so there’s plenty to keep you entertained.