The Social Distancer Itinerary
Looking for a fun way to explore Tallahassee while maintaining a safe social distance? This plan is for you.
- Open For Takeout
- Restaurants are “Open for Takeout!” From pizza and beer to fine dining and deserts… local restaurants have some very creative ways for you to enjoy delicious food by take-out or delivery. Use this handy map locator and we guarantee you won’t be hungry for long!
- Curbside Brewery Tour
- The perfect addition to any takeout meal is a sample of Tallahassee’s local breweries. This Brew Tour makes it easy to take happy hour home with you.
- Pup Walks
- Not only does your pup need to get out and play, so do you! Grab your leash and take your dog for a long walk around Lafayette Heritage Trail.
Explore Trails & Greenways
Walk, run, paddle or bike along the 700+ miles of trails. View all trails at Trailahassee.com or explore one of our wonderful trails, greenways or rivers.
Activities From Home
Just because you can’t visit in-person, doesn’t mean that you can’t watch and play along online with some amazing virtual activities from our favorite local businesses and attractions. Find several live events to join, or explore a variety of experiences below to help inspire you for future getaways.
- Challenger Learning Center: Fun science experiments and activities to do at home: Virtual Lessons
- Grove Museum: Virtual nature walks and family friendly activities.
- Make it a date night with Madison Social’s Mozzarella Making Class
- Lafayette Arts and Crafts Center: Online Art Classes
- Mission San Luis: Virtual Tours
- Springtime Virtual 10K/5K Race: March 28 – June 19, 2020
- Leon County Public Library: Free online library and entertainment
- AR Workshop: DIY-To-Go-Kits
- Premier Health and Fitness: Instagram Live Classes
- Fuel Fitness Tallahassee: Virtual Workouts
- Rising Om Yoga: Virtual Yoga Classes
- Venvi Art gallery virtual exhibition featuring the work of Bryce Speed: Virtual Exhibit
- Council on Culture and Arts Online streaming and virtual events