Discover the Pretty and Unexpected side of Tallahassee while maintaining a safe social distance. Explore area attractions through virtual tours and when the time is right, come visit in person for the complete experience.
Phase One • Re-Opening Safe. Smart. Step-by-Step.
As part of Florida’s plan to re-open, restaurants and retail businesses are starting to re-open with modified services. Click below to find the latest destination updates and information regarding COVID-19 and the impact to area attractions, museums, public spaces and events.
Open for Takeout! Place Your Takeout or Delivery Order
Everyone needs to eat – and local restaurants need your business now more than ever. Tallahassee Foodies is sharing on their Facebook page ways people can dine both deliciously and safely. Check out special family meals and delicious to go and curbside pickup options from your favorite local restaurants. Another great tool is OEV’s map of local restaurants offering curbside pickup, takeout and delivery.
Curbside Brewery Tour
What’s the perfect addition to your takeout meal? A Tallahassee craft beer of course! While social distancing and staying home, you can still enjoy your favorite Tallahassee breweries with the below curbside tour.
Take the Tour
Explore Tallahassee Through Virtual Experiences
Just because you can’t visit in-person, doesn’t mean that you can’t watch and play along online with some amazing virtual activities from our favorite local businesses and attractions. Find several live events to join, or explore a variety of experiences below to help inspire you for future getaways.
Virtual Tours & Experiences
Explore at a Safe Distance with The Social Distancer Itinerary
Getting a littler stir crazy? Experience some of the pretty and unexpected outdoor assets that make Tallahassee great…all at a safe social distance.
Help Tallahassee Thrive and Survive: Support Our Local Businesses
Local businesses are the heart and soul of any community and Tallahassee is no different. In these not so normal times, there are ways to support local businesses from the comfort of your home.
- Shop Tally: Find out how you can pay it forward to help support local businesses and non-profit organizations.
- First Responders Donation: Support first responders and those on the front-lines by donating towards to-go meals for these organizations.
- Second Harvest: Find out how you can volunteer your time or donate.
- HungertoHelp.com: Purchase gift cards in support of local restaurants. And for every $10 spent, a meal is donated to a front-line, health care worker.
First Responders Donation
Explore Trails & Greenways
There is no better time to get outside and explore Tallahassee’s impressive network of over 700 miles of trails. Enjoy some exercise and fresh air on a bike ride, a hike or a paddle on one of our many waterways.
- Trailahassee.com – The #1 resource for trail activities in the region.
- The Grove Museum: Virtual nature walks available on Facebook.
Find A Trail